Cosmetic Dentistry – Invisalign® Orthodontics in Santa Clarita
INVISALIGN® ORTHODONTICS IN SANTA CLARITA
If you want straight teeth but don’t want metal braces in your mouth, we have a solution – Invisalign Clear Aligners! The aligners are comfortable, removable, and most importantly invisible. Dr. Kutlay is an Invisalign® Provider and has done hundreds of Invisalign® cases from simple to complex.
Dr. Kutlay uses Invisalign® to help patients achieve the beautiful, healthy smile they have always wanted with a series of removable aligners that safely and comfortably move the teeth into a better position. The aligners are worn about 22 hours each day, and are removed primarily to eat, brush, floss.
Invisalign® is primarily used when your teeth are crowded, particularly lower front teeth. This crowding makes it very difficult to properly clean the teeth and remove the bacteria, which can lead to gingivitis and then to periodontitis – gum disease.
Gum disease has been proven to significantly increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. By straightening those teeth you’ll increase your chances of living longer, plus look great the rest of your life!
What is the Procedure for Invisalign?
We always start with a complimentary consultation, at your consultation we will assess your bite, the position of your teeth and most importantly your concerns. Once we have established that you are a good candidate for Invisalign we take a series of photos and impressions to help create a customized plan.
We send your records to Invisalign and within a few days we have a 3D model generated that will show us the starting position of your teeth and the end result. This allows us to sit down and customize any necessary changes and allow you to visualize the final outcome before making any decisions.
- Invisalign aligners, developed by Align Technology Inc. (“Align”) consist of a series of clear plastic, removable appliances that move your teeth in small increments. Invisalign combine your doctor’s diagnosis and prescription with sophisticated computer graphics technology to develop a treatment plan which specifies the desired movements of your teeth during the course of your treatment.
- Upon approval of a treatment plan developed by your doctor, a series of customized Invisalign aligners is produced specifically for your treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners offer an esthetic alternative to conventional braces.
- Aligners allow for normal brushing and flossing tasks that are generally impaired by conventional braces.
- The wearing of aligners may improve oral hygiene habits during treatment.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by Dr Kutlay.
Each case is different but our patients pay between $1200-$4900 for their Invisalign treatment. This will be determined at the consultation after seeing the before and after proposal from Invisalign and determining the number of aligners required to complete your case.
Most insurance companies cover a portion of orthodontic treatment reducing your out-of-pocket costs. We also offer interest-free financing through Care Credit.
Invisalign vs Metal Braces?
The basis of Invisalign gives patients the option to have braces discretely because they are made to be invisible. Invisalign uses aligner trays made of BPA-free plastic to subtly and gradually move your teeth.
This type of plastic is smooth and comfortable, so wearing the trays is an easy process.
NEW PATIENT FORMS
NEW PATIENT FORMSPRE-REGISTER AND SAVE TIME
If you are a new patient to our office, simply click the “New Patient Online Registration” button below. Once you have completed the forms, click submit, they will automatically be sent to our office.We look forward to meeting you!
The Care-Credit Healthcare Card
Care-Credit is a credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance.
You can use your Care-Credit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at thousands of other healthcare providers, including optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.